When one of the worlds largest manufacturing clients of high tech medical equipment looks to do concrete flooring work in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin at its North American manufacturing hub they know who to turn to: Floorcare USA, Inc.
This Milwaukee, Wisconsin manufacturing client desires floors that are:
- Extremely Safe
- Very durable
- High traction under wet conditions
- Light reflective
- Aliphatic UV Stable
- Easy to clean
- Easy to maintain
- Simple to recoat and renew
- Excellent chemical resistant
- Ultra low odor/no odor during install to not disturb employee’s
Tennant ECO line of coatings and Tennant ECO-HTS High Traffic System are precisely that type of product.
First Floorcare USA , Inc., mechanically diamond grinds the 60 year old worn, beat up and deteriorated slabs of concrete and hand diamond grinds all the concrete edges.
Once the concrete is properly prepared, Floorcare USA then patches and trowel all the pits and chips in the concrete and mechanically diamond grinds and fills the joints with polyurea joint filler.
Once the concrete patching and concrete joint work is performed Floorcare then applies a primer coat of Tennant Coatings ECO-MPE epoxy in selected colorant and allows for it tack, then applies a base coat of Tennant Coatings ECO-MPE epoxy and allows for it to fully cure.
Once the epoxy full cures Floorcare USA, Inc., then mechanically abrades the surface and applies one of the most advanced resinous coatings on the market today: Tennant Coatings ECO-HTS High Traffic System urethane, Satin finish in the selected colorant and allows for it to fully cure.
Tennant Coatings has every type of tangible performance characteristic you look for in a resinous coating and is the most abrasion resistant top coat system on the market.
If you have a High Performance plant with concrete that requires a high performance coating system then Tennant Coatings ECO-HTS is your coating of choice.
Tennant ECO-HTS is:
- • 94% solids, with the higher the solid content the better performing and more durable the coating
- INCREASED APPEARANCE – Non-yellowing formula comes in avariety of UV-stable colors
- DURABLE – Proprietary three-component formula withstands high volume, heavy-wheeled traffic areas
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE – Low odor formula, virtually solvent-free, and ideal for odor-sensitive environments
- VOC COMPLIANT – Eco-HTS 100 meets all current VOC regulations in North America for industrial maintenance coatings
- APPEARANCE: Satin finish with slight texture
- COLOR: Clear, plus standard and custom colors
- VOC COMPLIANCE: Very low VOC, 86 g/L
- ABRASION RESISTANCE: Superior
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Superior
- UV STABILITY: 100% aliphatic formula; non-yellowing*
- APPLICATIONS: Aisles, loading docks, repair shops, hangars and other high-traffic areas
This Milwaukee, Wisconsin manufacturing client has concrete coated epoxy and urethane floors that not only meet all their performance needs and attributes, but this system has proven to significantly out perform those of previous vendors and manufacturers.
These concrete epoxy coated and urethane coated floors will prove to provide the client with years of reliable and long term performance saving the client time and money to allow them to focus on their manufacturing process.
Floorcare USA is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin and has a strong client base in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Madison, Southeastern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and Chicago. But our name includes “USA” for a good reason. Our company travels across the United States providing long term quality floor coating solutions that make sense for business.
To see more From Floorcare USA take a look at our huge showcase.